Tuesday, October 2, 2007

We interrupt this program or rather blog
...to bring you some random facts. I was "tagged" by Marianna in a blogging game, so here goes.
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of their blog, they need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my 8 weird facts/habits--

1. I shake my bath towel out before I use it as to avoid any yesterday hairs clinging to me as I wipe off my showered body. Hair (even mine) creeps me out! That is why I plan to chop my locks after the wedding.

2. To quell my anxiety about leaving a house with a possible running toilet, I stare into the bowl convincing myself that the water is tranquil & no sound emits. It always is tranquil & soundless, but I must convince myself.

3. I used to receive a box of Grape Nuts cereal for every birthday. My roommate in college even continued this tradition 1 year. It has been awhile now.

4. I must pee right before I slip into bed as guided by my childhood fear of wetting the bed.

5. Another hair oddity--I collect my fallen out long hair by sticking it to the shower wall as I wash it as to avoid a clog!

6. I absolutely love old films and Columbo.

7. I lived in Santa Cruz, Bolivia for 4 years as a child. My parents were missionaries--my father created a Christian bookstore (still thriving today) & my mom taught kindergarten.

8. I was a cheerleader for 2 years then began my volleyball & basketball 'career'. Anyone who knows me now would never ever believe that I was possessed by the cheering bug.

So you can conclude that most of my 8 are related to OCD. ;~)

No comments: