Friday, June 1, 2007

My very 1st post. My dreams have lately been memorable, a 1 sentence description, & a result from anxiety. My last involved me sitting @ a desk & being told to catheterize myself. I generally awaken btwn 0300 & 0400 to then dream as I sleep off & on until my 2 alarms jerk me awake. Why am I anxious?
Kevin (fiance) drives to Atlanta today with his brother to see the Kings of Leon @ the Tabernacle...a venue that is both cool in architecture but hot in temperature. We caught the Roots there a little late & winded our way to the balcony. Stagnant air & crowded. It is my least favorite concert thus far.
Why turtle?
I viewed the PBS special on a loggerhead's approx. 1.5 year solitary journey from Mexico to Japan to lay her eggs. Her perseverance (innate) & slow, fluid movement were beautifully inspiring. She knew for the sake of her life & offspring, she could not give up life no matter the difficulty or treachery that lay in her path. She kept forward motion. That is living.

No comments: